Another month is upon us, which means we’re another month closer to swimsuit season.
Time to come up with some goals to make May the best month yet.
- Lose 6 pounds. I’m pretty sure I haven’t lost 6 pounds in a month during this entire journey, so it’s time to make that happen.
- Complete the Ease into 5k program.
- Get some form of exercise more days than I don’t.
- Don’t gain weight on vacation. (Dane and I are going to Pennsylvania later this month to see his family)
- Run 1 mile without walking. This is a big one for me and it should happen next week during Week 6 of Ease into 5k.
- Drink 100 oz. of water every day.
- Hit my Bodybugg goals every day. (10,000 steps – 2,300 calories burned and 30 mins of moderate activity)
- Register for another race.
- Don’t eat out more than once a week. (besides vacation)
- Try not to weigh every day. I know it’s not good to step on the scale every single day due to the never ending list of reasons your weight fluctuates on a daily basis.
The only thing stopping me from achieving all of those goals are my own excuses.
I haven’t had any alcohol since this night and I have to admit, it’s been nice waking up on Saturday and Sunday morning without a hangover. I plan to continue not drinking, but I may have a glass or two of wine on vacation, so that’s why I didn’t include it in my monthly goals.
Let’s make it a GREAT month!!
What are your May goals?