Good Morning and Happy Friday! I thought it would be fun to change it up a little this Friday. Plus, I didn’t eat anything interesting yesterday. 🙂 The last of the leftover Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole and a left over turkey burger. Sometimes it’s good to lighten up a little and not think about everything so much, right? Speaking of, thank you so much for all of your nice comments regarding my freak out. I was feeling a little better when I woke and was pretty sure what caused my gain..and all of the tears.
Here are a few flashback pics I thought you might get a kick out of.
1. This is my sister’s and I in 1981. My sister Casey was just born, my sister Tanya wasn’t even 3 yet and I was 6.
2. This is my friend Holly and me. Not exactly sure how old we are.
3. Ah yes, the early 90’s hair. I wish I still had this much hair on my head. 😉 How about those dark bangs and orange curls. Remember Sun-In?
4. This is my Junior year (high school) volleyball team. Can you find me?
(I’m on the top right)
5. Apparently I decided to make the rest of my hair match the roots?
Let’s just say we went through a lot of Aqua Net in my house. 🙂
Enjoy your day! Today is a rest day for me, since I have my 5k tomorrow morning! If you’re keeping track, I did Week 4 Day 2 of Ease into 5k yesterday morning.