Here we are again at the end of a very fast weekend. Sunday usually means getting ready for the week ahead and football. I can’t believe the season is almost over already! I’m all confused with the games being on different times today, although it did give us a little more time to run around since the first game didn’t start until 3:00pm EST.
We were supposed to go to DeLeon Springs with my family today for breakfast, but we overslept. 😦 The plan was to leave the house at 7:00am, since it’s usually very busy at the Sugar Mill. They have a restaurant where you make your own pancakes! When we went to bed last night, I set my alarm for 5:45am, or so I thought. It didn’t go off. My sister sent me a text at 6:45am and that woke me up. Instead of rushing around like crazy people trying to get ready, we decided not to go.
I had pancakes on the brain, so Dane made some blueberry chocolate chip pancakes. They were awesome!
After breakfast, I headed out for a 5 mile walk to the bridge and back. It was another beautiful day here. I left the house with a hoodie on, but it was tied around my waist in no time. I can’t believe how lucky we’ve been with the weather this year. *knock on wood* I was a sweaty mess when I got back to the house.
I decided to make a smoothie before I jumped in the shower. In the mix:
1/2 cup fresh strawberries
1/2 ripe banana
1 cup baby spinach
5 oz. plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup skim milk
2 packets Splenda
6 ice cubes
After I showered and got ready, we headed out to do some shopping. My hair straightener died last week, so Dane said he would buy me a new one for an early Birthday present. (My bday is Feb.5 – Super Bowl Sunday) We went to Ulta, since I looked on their website a few days ago and knew they had what I wanted. I got a CHI and LOVE it!! I’m also getting a much needed hair cut next Saturday, so I’ll be a new woman. 🙂
Here were my goals for last week:
- At least 30 minutes of activity every day. SEMI CHECK – EVERY DAY BUT SATURDAY
- 100 oz. of water every day. CHECK
- Plank every day and work on improving time. FAIL
- Track everything. CHECK
- Don’t use any WP’s (weekly points). CHECK
- Don’t go on a chocolate binge (TOM this week) CHECK – LAST WEEKEND VITA TOPS WERE ON SALE AT MY GROCERY STORE, SO I GOT 2 BOXES OF THE DEEP CHOCOLATE. I NUKED THEM FOR 20 SECONDS AND TOPPED WITH COOL WHIP FREE, STRAWBERRIES AND BLUEBERRIES. YUM!!
Vita top = 3PP
2 tbsp Cool Whip Free = 0PP
Strawberries = 0PP
Blueberries = 0PP
Goals for the week
- At least 30 minutes of activity every day.
- Start and follow my 8k training!
- Drink at least 100 oz. of water every day.
- Don’t use any WP’s.
- Track everything.
- Let’s try this again – Plank every day.
- Organize my closet.
Time to chop veggies for the week! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. 🙂