2011 was a great year as I mentioned in my look back at 2011. One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was that I lost 25 lbs. I had intentions of losing more, but it’s a step in the right direction. I’m hoping 2012 will be an equally amazing year. Here are a few things that I will be working to accomplish along the way:
- Reach my weight loss goal. I haven’t set a number with Weight Watchers yet, but 140 is what I’ve had in my head.
- Complete the Couch to 5k program.
- Run an entire 5k.
- Sign up for and participate in at least (5) 5k’s.
- Workout more days a week than I don’t.
- Drink at least 100 oz. of water a day.
- Continue going to my Weight Watchers meetings every Saturday morning.
- Track my food every day.
- Read more.
- Figure out how to make my blog “prettier” and more user friendly.
- Buy a car that has better gas mileage.
- Take a vacation with Dane, even just a weekend away.
- Save money.
I’m sure I’ll be adding more as time goes on, but these will get me started. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years!
I haven’t exactly been OP (on plan) the last couple of weeks and weigh in is tomorrow morning. I’m not looking forward to it, but I need to own up to the fact that I went a little crazy and the number on the scale will reflect that. In a way, I’m looking forward to returning to work on Tuesday and getting back into my routine.