For some reason it just hit me this morning that there is less 2 weeks left until Christmas! I feel like I have so much to do this week. I’ve made a list to hopefully keep me on track with getting these things done.
- Wrap and ship gifts to our nieces and nephews out of state.
- Order and ship a Secret Santa gift (out of state).
- Fill out and send Christmas cards.
- Buy gifts for my boss’ Christmas party on Saturday.
- Figure out a dish to bring to the above mentioned Christmas party.
- Order the rest of Dane’s Christmas presents.
- Earn at least 14 AP’s (activity points).
This is what I have for now. There will be a whole other list of things to do next week. Dane makes fun of me for making lists and writing everything down, but I love being able to check something off when it’s completed.
It started raining yesterday afternoon. When I went to bed, I could hear it pouring and when I woke up, it was the same. My drive to work was not fun. My neck hurt from being so tense. I get paranoid with other people driving like maniacs when the roads are slick. I most definitely do not miss driving in the snow!!
For breakfast today, I had 1 cup of plain greek yogurt with frozen berries and a splenda packet = 3PP. I also had coffee with 1 tbsp fat free creamer = 1PP.
Last night I was craving something sweet. Dane reminded me that I had these fruit popsicles in the freezer. They’re only 1PP!
I’m heading to my sister’s house after work to love on my adorable niece. I haven’t seen her in a few weeks!!
Have a great Monday! 🙂